- Tilt On and Off - No push button switches. The Vibra-Probe
580 turns on and off when pointed upward or will automatically
turn itself off one minute after the last detection.
- Pulse Induction (PI) - This technology allows hunting at the
beach in salt water or in any type of soil, including black sand.
- True target direction - The Vibra-Probe 580 detects at the tip
only, not along the shaft, enabling precision target pinpointing.
- Waterproof - Unique sealed design allows the Vibra-Probe to
be used in the rain, mud, or under water to a depth of 100 feet.
- Automatic tuning - The state of the art microprocessor
controlled design requires no adjustments of any kind.
- Communicates with vibration - The Vibra-Probe 580 signals
with pulses of vibration when a target is located. It replaces the
need for buzzers that can be difficult to hear, especially when
wearing headphones from a primary detector.
- Detection depth stability - New advanced circuitry maintains
the unit's detection distance throughout the life of the battery.
- Target distancing - The pulses of vibration increase in
frequency as the probe tip approaches the target.
- Low battery indicator - Built in low battery sensor alerts you
when the battery is low and needs replacing.
- Easy battery installation - The standard nine-volt battery is
quickly changed without tools. Simply rotate the rear knob and
pull out the compression seal to access the battery compartment.
- Solid construction - The Vibra-Probe's rugged sealed
construction and stainless steel hardware are built to last.
- Holster - Includes belt mountable holster for easy carrying.
Note: Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.